Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY SON'S FIRST WHEELS



Hello from the Smokey Mountains, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (We're still RVing):

This Digi is one is one of my favorites; it brings back wonderful memories of my son Troy with his first 'Wheels'. In fact, he loved his Wheels so much, he wore out 2 of these riding around the cul-de-sac at my parents' house. The wheels were made of a hard plastic, and he rode 'on the [concrete] street' until the front tire was worn thru. And still he rode it even though the tire was 'flat' and made a 'wop' sound with every turn. He loved it!

Hope you enjoy 'my memory' and my Digital Design represented. Be creative!

Diane

P.S. To over 15,100 visitors, "Thank you--Keep visiting and leave your comments, please!"

5 comments:

  1. Very, cute. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this image. It's very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching Troy ride that machine a lot of times arnound and around the loop. Hope you all are doing well. War Eagle and go Tigers. Ready for some football and lot cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete