Sunday, November 7, 2010

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU & WELCOME THE TOOTH FAIRY--DIGIS #51 & DIGI #52



NOTE: DIGIS REMOVED!!!

Hi, Everyone :
For most of the United States, Sunday is well into nighttime, but out here in Hawaii Sunday 'night' is still several hours away. And things are still happening. I was blessed once again to be here with my son, DIL, and the Grands: The 10 year old pulled a tooth this morning before breakfast 'with no blood, too!' The reason: the tooth was barely hanging on by a thread with the new tooth already breaking the skin underneath! I was so glad to be here to enjoy this milestone.

This afternoon, right in the middle of Toy Story 3, came the discussion of the 'sex' of the tooth fairy! My youngest Grand said, "She is a girl!" But, the 10 year old wasn't quite sure (didn't really matter to him as long as she/he came and left MONEY, This'news' brings you and me to Digi #51 and Digi #52----You decide for yourself if the Tooth Fairy is a Boy or a Girl. Either way, Enjoy

Diane

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for these 2 cute digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so cute. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute ones--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Score today! Thank you so much for these two cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always assumed it was a she. Maybe thats cause my mamma was the one who did the 'exchange'

    ReplyDelete