Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY TUESDAY & DIGI #57



Hi, Everyone:

Does anyone know what tomorrow (the day before Thanksgiving) is? My Digi above is a huge hint. Tomorrow is "National Wear an Apron Day" here in the USA--and very appropriate, too! We will spent most of Wednesday in the kitchen preparing ahead the foods we'll be serving for our Thanksgiving meal. So, even if you don't wear an apron, this digi is symbolic for most of us 'artists' (whether crafting or cooking). We are a multi-talented bunch, uh?

My card, made with my Digi for today, is for one of my Card Groups. Wanted you to see one of the possibilities. This card is a 'recycled card' that I picked up at the Dollar Tree, one of my favorite stores. The package contained l6 cards with envelopes. You can't make them from 'scratch' that cheap! I embossed the card before adding matching background papers. I printed and colored 2 images of my apron, then cut out one and layered it over the other with glue dots to give it dimension. I left the inside greeting as it was on this card. On some cards I add my own greeting which I print out on my PC and attach to matching background papers. I then glue my message over the card's original greeting. (I'll show you a sample card another day.)

Give you ideas????? I hope so--With the economy as it is, we need 'all the help' we can get to be economical in order to keep crafting. Agree?

Got to get back to my 'kitchen' Enjoy your blessings this Thanksgiving and EVERY day God gives us.

Diane

6 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Thank you so much for this Apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little apron! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Diane. I've been meaning to get one of these, although, of the real type. :) I need to get started on my Christmas baking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! That’s a really nice post. I’m very sure I'll counsel it to my co-workers.If you submit more posts please e mail them to me.

    Also visit my web site; tips to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete