Sunday, December 19, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS & DIGI #66

NOTE: DIGI REMOVED



Hello, Everyone and Merry Christmas:

We are taking an earlier than planned Christmas break beginning today. Our son and family can't come home from Hawaii this Christmas so we are using this [otherwise] wonderful time of the year to visit both our families in south Alabama.

These cards are for my only challenge this week -

- Card Cupids - these cards are for their "Use your Favorite Tool" Challenge - My favorie tool is my (electric) Big Shot. My son and DIL gave it to me last Christmas, and I use it on almost every card I make! Next week my favorite tool may be my new Silhouette SD if I ever figure out how to use it. I should have asked my DIL more questions about hers on my last visit.

Above the cards is my last Christmas digi for this year. My inspiration is from a Dolly Pardon song, Hard Candy Christmas. Maybe some of you know of this song or can relate. I'll explain about the song: Sometimes the only thing kids got for Christmas WAS a peppermint stick of candy--and was thrilled to get even that!

Either way, hope you enjoy this digi! As 2010 ends I want to say THANK YOU again for your wonderful support during my first six months. I look forward to 2011 with you, visitors and followers.

May God continually bless you and your families. We hope your Christmas is wonderful! See you in 2011!


All for now!

Diane

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, what a fun image.

    Enjoy your visits with family. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice visit! Thank you for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,
    Merry Christmas and thank you for your digi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely girl! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with the Card Cupids Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are lovely! Thank you for playing along at Card Cupids, it's great to have you participate!

    ReplyDelete