Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DIGI #108 - BETTY BALLERINA

Digi removed!


Karen at Send a Smile 4 Kids mentioned that they need cards for the upcoming holidays for very sick kids. We don't do Halloween--especially any 'guts and gory' stuff. But, I used this cute image for cards for SS4K and put "Trick or Treat" on the cards for girls. I'll be giving you a boy Digi next--must not show 'partipality' [the 'word' my sweet niece used to say when she was small if her sister was favored with something and she wasn't!]

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for always giving us such cute freebies to work with.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing. What a great cause. I'll try and get some cards done for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this adorable little ballerina. I can just hear a little girl trying to say 'partipality'. Will look forward seeing the little boy - great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this girly image and a great cause. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete