Tuesday, August 2, 2011

JUST A QUICK NOTE

Well, things are in a mess here in my Digi World. I have an external drive that I put All, and I do mean 'ALL', my digital stuff on. I put everything on it so if my PC crashed, I'd still have all my important things. You know what's coming next, uh?
You're right, my external hard drive crashed--good news, my new laptop PC is still working fine; however, I didn't think [think is the operative word] since all my stuff was on the external drive that it needed backing up. [Wonder what my husband was muttering under his breathe?]

I've got Panda Recovery running now so "MAYBE"--say a BIG one.

Below is the only CHALLENGE card I had time to make. Since I'm the sponsor for Challenge #3 Sketch at Fetch-A-Sketch, I'd not eligible for prize but I like their sketch so much I had to make a card using it. Have you entered? There's still time.



PS When I catch my breathe I'll re-scan and publish a digi. Keep checking back, thanks for visiting and have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. Do hope the recovery works. Great use of our sketch and thank you so much for being our sponsor - we really appreciate it! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Ruth has already said - thanks so much for your generosity! So nice of you to join in with us over at Fetch A Sketch too! I do like that butterfly border! Hope your are free of your Pc problems now - I've just mamaged to recover some of my blogger functions after a 3 month dashboard blackout!!! It's only when we lose things that we realise how much we NEED them! Best wishes, jenny x

    ReplyDelete