Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DDD #180 - "STUFFY"

DIGI REMOVED!

My card using DDD #180 "Stuffy":



I don't think I've mentioned that this year I'm sending my handmade cards to Cook Children's Medical Center in Forth Worth, Texas. If you're searching for a very worth while organization for your cards, take a look at Cook Children's Hospital. Here is their address along with Julie's e-mail if you have questions or if you want to find out the kinds of cards needed:

Cook Children's Medical Center
Child Life Department
Attn: Julie Dore, Program Director
801 7th Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76104

e-mail: julie.dore@cookchildrens.org

Here are some of the cards I'm making to send:


Hope these cards will inspure you to help this wonderful children's hospital!



5 comments:

  1. Diane~I had a friend whose son had heart problems when he was younger. He spent a lot of time at Cook's. It is a fantastic place to send the cards. I went with them a time or two. There is also a Ronald McDonald house nearby that lets families stay there for next to nothing that would be a worthy place to send cards. Thanks for promoting Cook's. Thanks for the freebie. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti: Everything I researched and read about Cook's lead me to believe what you've said about Cook's and your first hand knowledge just cements my beliefs further and make me KNOW I selected the right organization this year. Thank you for sharing. Say prayers for the kid's there too.

      Blessings,
      Diane
      Diane's DigitalDesigns

      Delete
  2. What I wonderful cause. All the very best with this. Hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diane - beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doggy is so adorable, love him to pieces , thank you for sharing him with us. hugs, cathy K

    ReplyDelete