Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DDD #182 -"FANNY & THE FISH LINE"


DIGI REMOVED


I drew this digi back in 2010 to enter in a "Cute Fish" contest and she won! Now I can't even remember much about the contest or if I even got a prize but I do know that I still love her! For DDD #182 I've put her in a jar [which I drew later in 2010], and I've used it for several of my other 'water' digis. Hope you can use this one for one of your 'note cards'.

Here's mine--I've kept it very simple--just orange background paper, chalking [orange] around the card edges, and blue ribbon and jewels:




Blessings to you and yours!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks you. I love this. I'm sure I will use it on many cards. Sherry T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u. This will make a great card 4 a boy. Always needing boy cards 4 our troops.
    Hugs from the Oregon Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much...I love this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great,thank you bunches, Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute image and you r right it look sweet on a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is A~D~O~R~A~B~L~E!!! TY so much for sharing with us!!! I LUV IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Diane - This is adorable! I love it so much - and congratulation on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Diane. This is an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete