Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DDD #235 - "MOM WITH NAPPING BABY"

DIGI REMOVED

While looking through my Feb 2011 digis for a post for this week, I knew this one was it---DDD #235 - "Mom With Napping Baby".

My brother's daughter, Kasie, just found out they are having a baby, and I want to send her a special Mother's Day card since she is so very special to us and Digi #235 will be perfect! This is the card I made for her and her husband, Darren--also very special!

This card is also my DT inspiration project over at Simply Create Too for Challenge #60 - "Stack 'Um High [use more than 2 layers]"--Hope you visit and take a look at all the beautiful entries and enter also.
[CARD FRONT]


[CARD FRONT SHOWING DIMENSION]


[CARD INSIDE SHOWING DIMENSION][THE BUTTERFLIES ARE FROM FREEDIGISTAMPS.COM]

3 comments:

  1. Super drawing Diane - nice creation - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Diane, the inside of it is gorgeous too,you're very talented, can't draw for toffee.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete