Wednesday, January 28, 2015

DDD #265 - "SUNFLOWERS IN WATER"

digi removed



I drew Diane's Digital Design #265 - "Sunflowers in Water" last year when I was commissioned to paint a watercolor of sunflowers as a wedding gift. After drawing this one, I decided to do a different view of sunflowers. I painted this one just for me!

**********************

We have a new challenge starting this coming Friday over at Simply Create Too, and I really think you'll like it. We always theme our challenges to help you get your cards and/or projects ready ahead of time for upcoming holidays and events [hint--hint--uh---our new challenge theme?] Come on--go over, enter and join in the fun HERE!


Thanks for coming by & may God bless you & yours,











1 comment:

  1. http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.tw/2014/12/here-we-are.html?showComment=1422509926166#c2963577980463277053

    ReplyDelete