Wednesday, October 14, 2015

DDD #284 - "SING AND BE HAPPY"




While on YouTube a while back, I saw a video about Zenspirations. Well, I love doing Zentangles but they always had a 'limited' use for me. As I heard more about zenspirations [sometimes combining zentangles with pictures] I thought: "Now, this I can use!" Diane's Digital Designs #284 - "Sing and Be Happy" is my first attempt. It's bordered so all you have to do is print it out the size you need, color, and ah-la--Ready to Use! [I intentionally did not use a ruler for my border lines because I wanted it to have a 'handmade' feel]. Of course, after looking at the YouTube video link, if you want use a ruler--it's your art!]

Here is mine--I drew DDD #284 on watercolor paper and it's 4" x 5". All I need is a little water coloring, a cute background paper and it's ready for my card. Take a look:

//////////////////////

Enjoy! May God bless you,






No comments:

Post a Comment