Saturday, November 20, 2010

HAPPY WEEKEND & DIGI #56

NOTE: DIGI REMOVED
Hi, All:

Well, since football is on TV, I thought I'd sneak in a little Digi time. A friend of mine asked me to draw a digi for the Jewish holidays beginning on December 1st.

After some researching, this is the design I drew. I don't know very much about the Chanukah holidays so if I have not done it properly, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. I'll take this digi down and re-draw it.

Thanks for visiting. Post some of your art for everyone to see.

Diane

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this digi! Will you be doing any Kwanza ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this looks just like my dining room right now, except my electric menorah is the one by the window. You are going to burn your curtains the way you have this image set up. (just giving you a hard time).

    Thank you for including us jews in your digis!

    ReplyDelete