Thursday, December 9, 2010

MY CARDS FOR CHALLENGES

More cards . . . and these are the challenges:

* Card Cupids - "Use Your Stash, Challenge #2" these cards are going to Card Cupids for Jessica, Jullianne and Wyatt. The extras are for Legacy Emanuel Hospital thru Card Cupids. Card Cupids provide encouragement and joy by sending Card Cuddle Care Packages to children who are facing difficult challenges in their young lives regardless of their economic background.

I made these cards (first 4 pictures) with a surprise. It's a 'little book mark' as part of the inside design (as you can see in the picture of the cards' insides). The instructions to 'release the book mark from the card' are also enclosed. All of these supplies are from my extensive stash. P.S. I WON last week's challenge---I am thrilled!!!!

* Karber Weekly Challenge - "Challenge #16 - Fantasy" I'm using my Digital Design of Mr. Snowman giving his 'carrot' (nose) to Hungry the Rabbit in exchange for the rabbit's coal. Wouldn't it be a more wonderful world if there was more 'giving'?

* Etsy Inspired - "Challenge #117 - get an inspiration from Paper Seeds website". I used this website to inspire the card with the tan lace.

* Tueday Throw Down "Challenge #28, Clean and Simple Challenge" AND
* Stamping Sisters in Christ "Challenge #68 - White with Splash of Red Challenge" I made this White with Splash of Red Card picture #6 for all three of these Challenges. P.S: I WON last week's Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge #67 --Can you believe it?????---I'm ssssoo tickled!!!! AND
* Keep it Simple website for their "Deck the Halls" Challenge

* Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge- "Challenge #26" my card pictured here on the bottom is for this challenge.

Sure hope my cards give you inspiration to create, create!

Diane

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You have been busy!!! I love all your cards and especially love the one you made all white with the splash of red! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy card stamper! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lacy flower ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! The EtsyInspired one is my fav! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of cards! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Card Cupids challenge. Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been a busy stamper - The white with a touch of red looks fabulous - Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge – we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are really cute!Thanks for playing along with the Card Cupids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete