Thursday, February 24, 2011

"McMahon 5 Designs" Guest Designer - March 2011








Hello, Everyone:


One of my dreams has came true; I'm so blessed and thrilled! I've started my month as a Guest Designer with McMahon 5 Designs. I can hardly sleep because I'm so excited and ideas keep running through my mind. But I have finally settled on the card designs above.

The one [bottom] is "Corset" from M5D vintage line. For this purple and lavendar card, I printed out 2 digis then cut out only the 'front' of the second one then layered it with dots to give it a 3-D effect. I used Georgia Pacific cardstock, Miss Elizabeth's Jewel Tones patterned paper, Pepples Chalks, Martha Stewart Colored Pencils, Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals die-cuts, Cuttlebug embossing folder, OffRay ribbons, gems from my stash, and the sentiment inside was printed on my PC.

The [top] green card with M5D "Wings" digital is made using the Spotlight Technique. I used Georgia Pacitif cardstock, 2 coordinating green Paper White Memories patterned papers, Whispers green ink for lightly distressing the edges, Offray olive green Ribbon, small gems from my stash, and the inside sentiment was printed on my PC.

The [middle] "Bird with Sympathy Sentiments" black card [also M5D] is made using the same 3D effect [but only the bird, as with the center card]. I used white and black Georgia Pacific cardstocks, Oriental Trading patterned paper, Martha Stewart Colored Pencils, Pepples Chalks, royal blue OffRay ribbon and small and large gems from my stash.

Please leave your comments about my cards made with these beautiful McMahon 5 Designs Digital Stamps.


Hugs,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment