Thursday, April 7, 2011

DESIGN TEAM NEWS & 'PENNY PEACOCK', DIGI #83

DIGI REMOVED!

Happy Thursday with lots of Blessings to you, as I am!

The Simply Create Design Team has asked that I join them as a Designer!!!!! I'm very, very honored! I've taken a look through all their blogs and at their art. Boy, oh, boy!!! They set the bar high! I've got the most inspiration just looking around their sites! Got a lot to create to get even close! Can't Wait!!!

Now, for you, for today: I've posted "Penny the Peacock", Digi #83, that I drew last September by a request from a card-making friend, Collette. I'll try to post a card/project soon. Got a card making class for Card Cupids tonight at ["my best-est buddy"] Frances's church. All the cards made tonight will go for the sick kids at Card Cupids Organization, of course!



21 comments:

  1. So glad to have you join the DT Diane :) looking forward to seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane...welcome aboard SC!!
    Love this peacock image....it reminds me of my childhood and my great aunts peacocks that she raised.
    Thank you for your beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely peacock. Looking forward to seeing what you create on your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and thank you so much for the wonderful peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this adorable peacock. I can't wait to color her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so cute and different. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another awesome freebie
    I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.
    I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!
    hope you have a blessed weekend
    hugs snowbird .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this great peacock digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the pretty peacock!!! Should be fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a very majestic peacock. He will look so nice on our cards. You are so nice for sharinghim with us.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the awesome peacock. I love it . you are so kind. hug sCathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on joining the Design Team. Thank you very much for the gorgeous peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the digi. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete