Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DIGI #116 - "Party Hat With Noise Maker" with Cards for Inspiration

DIGI REMOVED

CARD MOVED TO DIANE'S CHALLENGE CARDS

I used Digi #116 to make some of my cards [it's on the Top Right]. As you can see, I copied it on colored cardstock, cut it out [in part] and paper pieced it onto my card--I didn't cut out the 'string that holds the hat on your head"; I used real twine. If you haven't done this before, there is a great tutorial over at CDAC for "Paper Piecing". It's an easy project but adds impact to your card. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the right edge of the card; then used her pink chalk to lightly distress the right bottom edge of my card so the edging will show up better. All of my cards this week are being mailed tomorrow to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

Thanks for visiting and following. I've started drawing my Christmas Digis so I'll be posting them next. I'm trying to get my Christmas cards done early [sssshhhhhh!!! I'm going on another 'short vacation' before long--I'll keep you posted]. Maybe you'll want to craft your Christmas projects early, too????

Please leave your comments letting me know what you'd like me to draw for your Christmas??????

Blessings and God's grace to you all!

13 comments:

  1. Cute party hat and noise maker! Thanks for offering these. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I do a lot of birthday cards and this is perfect, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party hat & noise maker for a birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love the way you did the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This is a great one, complete with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this awesome party image. Really love the letters on the birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this cute birthday digi!

    ReplyDelete