Monday, November 28, 2011

DIGI #129 - MY VERY LAST ???? CHRISTMAS DIGI

DIGI REMOVED
OK, so you caught me--in my last post I told you that Digi #128 was my last Christmas digi and the last in my "Christmas Ornament Series". Well, I changed my mind!

I rarely do 'paper piecing' but I really like it and just had to have an ornament that was right for piecing.

So here they are. Above is Digi #129 and below is my card. I'll tell you what I learned by trial-and-error, too: If you decide you want to paper piece my ornament, use a small-patterned paper like I chose here--it looks much better [I think]??? Also, to make it stand out more, I used pop dots under it.



P.S: I love, love, love Christmas and I might not want to draw/post anything else for a while. So, I won't tell you that Digi #129 is my last Christmas Digi, OK???

Anyway, enjoy your Monday and your week.



5 comments:

  1. I love this image. Your card looks great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these cute digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your ornament. Thank you for sharing with us and "Happy Holidays".

    ReplyDelete