Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS DIGI #167 - LAST CHANCE

NOTE-DIGI REMOVED!


Digi #167 is a bit different from my usual digital designs. Thought you might like to get started on your Christmas cards early this year. But for this digi you can't just "click > Save As" like your normally do.

If you'd like this one, you'll have to e-mail me at dianemoneygoolsby@yahoo.com with Subject: DDD #167. Tell me:

- the state you'd like on your digi

- the sentiment: Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

I have all the states [and some countries outside the U.S] already drawn and ready to add in. So, the turn-around-time should be relatively short and you can get your Christmas projects started.

I made these 4 cards in about 20 minutes total time so they're easy, quick and unique: [I colored them while watching TV]


Wanted to show you all my DDIL's newest art. You can buy these and many more at Joscie.com. Aren't they the greatest????




Stop over and tell her I sent you--she'll be thrilled--and I will too!!!


Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment