Wednesday, August 26, 2015

DDD #277 - "LET'S COOK OUT!" & CARICATURES



Diane's Digital Designs #277 - "Let's Cook Out!" is a little different for me. As you can see, this digi is complete with a border so it'll be easy to just print out, color, and make a quick card or an invitation. We're having a small party soon and this will be used on our invite.


*********************************

For a while now, in addition to my digis, I've been drawing and selling Caricatures. And I wanted to showcase a couple of my recent ones. This Caricature is of Wayne & me and was a gift to him for our 21st Wedding Anniversary:



I used one of our wedding pictures: [Psst: A Sevierville County Commissioner married us at his Feed & Seed Store in Sevierville, Tennessee--an unforgettable, sweet ceremony].


This next Caricature is our son--sorry I don't have a picture--I used several pictures photographed by our DDIL. As you can see, I try to add a couple of activities enjoyed by the subject in my Caricatures:


And this is how the Caricatures look framed & matted. My Caricatures are 8" x 10" so they'll fit in 'standard and less costly' frames:

For reference, our Caricature is matted and framed in a 11" x 14" frame [not included]. All of my Caricatures are on Canton Watercolor paper and painted with Derwent Inktense Watercolors As you can see, Derwent produces very vibrant, beautiful colors.


Long-story-long: If you'd like a Caricature, just e-mail me at: DianeMoneyGoolsby@yahoo.com - SUBJECT: "CARICATURE - [ & YOUR FULL NAME]"
These Caractures make wonderful, personal gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Christmas etc. All I need is a couple pictures and a little information e-mailed to get yours started!




Thanks for coming by & may God bless you & yours,











No comments:

Post a Comment