Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DDD #280 - "LOVE OUR STATE FAIR!"


It's about time for the Alabama State Fair in Montgomery, Alabama. My most favorite Fair-food is hot dogs. But I didn't think a 'fair-goer holding a giant hot dog' would make a statement digi. Another of my favorites is the caramel apple, so I used it in Diane's Digital Designs #280. Does make a cute digi, uh???

And, of course I love the games too--thus the tiny bear gets included in Diane's Digital Designs #280 - "Love Our State Fair!" [I rarely get a big bear as a prize anyway!] Enjoy!

----------------

Wanted to showcase a beautiful card done with my DDD #279 - "Daisy" from last week. This delight was created by Sarah Warren:

Didn't she do a great one--such beautiful fall colors!

May God bless,








2 comments:

  1. Thanks Diane. Over here, we call them "Toffee Apples". I think I prefer hot dogs though too - although candy floss is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Suze--you're correct--I really think I love it ALL! Have a great weekend--D

      Delete