Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DDD #190 & 190-1 - "GiGi - Gossip Girl"

NOTE: DIGIS REMOVED!

***************************
Early in March while visiting my favorite store, the Dollar Tree, I saw these wedding boxes. One was the wedding gown; the other the groom's tux.


Here is one of the boxes [assembled--for a wedding treat box--side view & front view]:


They were even cuter than I'd originally thought! As you can see from the pictures above the front of the dress is the front of the assembled box AND the back of the little box is the back of the dress--and the white ribbons were included!

Well, as any good crafter will do, I cut them apart and made these birthday cards! These pictures show the dress and tux--with both the front of the cards and inside left pages of my cards.......Cute, uh?????






From these boxes and birthday cards, came the idea for my Digis #190 & 190 1 - "GiGi - Gossip Girl. Here's my card, both inside and out, showcasing Digis #190 and 190-1:



Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, my digis and my cards!


2 comments:

  1. wow diane what a super little digi ... my granddaughter will love making a card using this one ... thank you so much ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... you are very creative! I love what you did with your dollar store find, too.

    ReplyDelete