Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DDD #247 - "SUMMER'S DELIGHT" [WHEELBARROW SERIES - #2]

digi removed.


Hi, Everyone:

First, I want to say "THANK YOU" for all who visited last week. I had a record number of over 460 visitors stopping by. You inspire me!

Diane's Digital Design #247 for this week is the second in my "Wheelbarrow Series" and it's entitled "Summer's Delight". Enjoy and hope it gives you happy smiles.

Below is my card using Diane's Digital Design #247 - "Summer's Delight". I'm also publishing this one in Challenge #66 - "For A Child" over at Simply Create Too. We'd love to see your 'Child' entries--you still have about 10 days to enter HERE! Additionally, if you use my Digi #247 in the Simply Create Too Challenge #66 - "For a Child", I'll send you one of my unpublished digis!

[CARD FRONT]

[INSIDE OF CARD]



Blessings. Please drop by again real soon!






3 comments:

  1. Sweet Card Diane - I uploaded 3 cards to Simply Create too so I will not be using this digital - but I will make note and remember to CREATE a future card using your digital for that challenge - thanks for the reminder - and have a blessed week! Gail Thanks for the digital too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gail: Saw all 3 of your entries and they are ssssoooooo fun! Thank you for participating in our challenges and looking forward to see what you create with my digi later !

      Blessings,
      Diane

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the cute digital it will make a pretty summer or spring card.

    ReplyDelete