Thursday, November 17, 2011

CHRISTMAS DIGI #127 - "HAWAIIAN SUNSET"

There's only 6 days left over at Simply Create Too for you to win Blog Candy. Check out our 3rd package of Candy just posted!!!! Grab Digi #127 here, hop on over to Simply Create Too, leave a comment and/or become a Follower. You don't want to miss our Challenges launch next Friday!
************************

DIGI REMOVED:
While on my last trip to Hawaii, April [one of my cyber friends] commented that I should draw an Hawaiian Ornament to remember my trip! I love, love, love getting your comments, and it's always a win-win when you give me digi suggestions. As a thank you to April, I sent her 3 of my unpublished digis [Digi #127 was one of them].

If you've ever seen an Hawaiian sunset, you know you can never photograph or paint it and do it justice! I never get tired of looking at the Hawaiian sunsets and rainbows. Both are beyond adequate discription! Anyway, here is my card attempt using Digi #127:

Card moved to: http://DianesChallengeCards.blogspot.com/




P.S. Have I told you: I'm also on Facebook! Just click on 'F' right below this comment. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this ornament. Your card is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament image ...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, what a great ornament! We will all want to be there very soon! =) Thanks for joining us over at the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. This truly says Hawaii. Love it Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane,
    What a wonderful ornament and love what you have done with it!! Great card:)
    Thanks for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, thanks for this fantastic digi. My daughter got married on Waimanello Beach on Oct 1 and this will make a perfect card for their first Christmas together. Love your card. I love a Hawaiian sunset, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete